For the last two and a half months, we have watched fearfully as the Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) has spread across the world.
Khanyisa Electrical is taking the outbreak of the virus in South Africa extremely seriously and we are committed to placing our client’s wellbeing and that of our staff as our top priority.
By following guidelines shared by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and relevant governmental health organizations, we have implemented the following additional measures to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 in our offices, sales and store areas:
- None of our employees nor directors have recently travelled overseas and neither will they until this virus is under control.
- We have in place a 14-day self-quarantine/remote work solution should any of our office or sales personnel develop any symptoms related to the COVID-19 virus.
- We have surgical spirits hand sanitizers at all our staff desks, sales and store counters – These hand sanitizers are also available for our customers.
- Our cleaning staff have been briefed to regularly wipe down ALL surfaces (including handles to entrances, surfaces, etc.) with antibacterial disinfectant.
- Our Sales Representatives and Delivery Staff will still be on call to customers (unless instructed otherwise) but have been requested to avoid hand-shakes and to limit human interaction.
- If you are not able to come into our store to place and collect orders, we have set up a free delivery service in and around the Midrand area for orders over R1000.00;
- If your order is under R1000.00, a delivery charge fee of R200 will be asked for orders in and around the Midrand area.
The above measures can help to promote a safe environment for our employees and customers.
If you have any further queries regarding our delivery service or to place an order, please do not hesitate to contact any of our below employees:
The Khanyisa Electrical Team